- 1.80″ x 3.70″ ADF Viewing Area
- Solar assist
The Speedglas 9100V filter designed for the professional welder incorporating dark shade ranges 8-13, grinding and torch cutting modes, and advanced arc detection electronics for use with all arc welding processes. Viewing area 6.05 sq in.
- This series combines comfort and convenience
- Comfortable soft, lightweight facepiece with easy-to-adjust head straps
- NIOSH approved for negative pressure air purifying and supplied air dual airline applications
- Can be disassembled, cleaned and reused
Approved to: EN 166:2001, EN 352-3.
• Ratchet for size adjustment
• Printable front cover for customized solutions.
• Replaceable plastic sweatband
• Compatible with a wide range of 3M Peltor passive and communication
• Suitable for attaching intergrated eyewear
- Exceptional 99.97% filter efficiency meets NIOSH P100-series test criteria
- Versatile protection against many oil and non-oil based particulate contaminants
- Nuisance odor relief for organic vapor levels below the Permissible Exposure Level (PEL)
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M™ half and full facepiece designs
3M™ Welding Fume Respirator 9928 provides lightweight, effective, comfortable and hygienic respiratory FFP2 protection against dust, mist and metal fume and resists clogging for extended use against welding fume. These respirators have been designed specifically for welding applications to provide protection against ozone and welding fume, plus relief from nuisance odours. Please note, disposable respirator users in the UK should use FFP3 respirators for protection against welding fume, in accordance with HSE guidance.