SUNDSTROM SR 77-3 ABEK1-CO-P3 Emergency Escape Smoke Hood Respirator
80 in stock (can be backordered)
Escape hood with filter for evacuation in case of fire or/and chemical emission accident.
The SR 77-3 Escape Hood is a filtering respiratory protective device combined with a hood for self rescue in the event of a fire or a chemical emission accident. The hood is based on a Sundström silicone half mask, which is mounted in a hood made of flame-resistant material. The hoods are vacuum-packed in aluminum bags. The hood can be put on quickly and simply without prior adjustment. The hood is available in two sizes and fits most adults and teenagers. The hood is equipped with gas filter SR 331-2, ABEK1-CO and particle filter SR 510, P3 , and provides shorttime protection against carbon monoxide and other toxic gases and particles that may be emitted in a fire or in a chemical emission accident. A1, organic gases and vapours, such as solvents, with boiling points above 65 °C. B1, inorganic gases and vapours, such as chlorine, hydrogen sulphide and hydrogen cyanide. E1, acidic gases and vapours such as sulphur dioxide and hydrogen fluoride. K1, ammonia and certain amines, such as ethylene diamine.
• Consists of a silicone half-face respirator mask with a flame-resistant hood
• Equipped with an SR 331-2 gas filter providing short-term respiratory protection against organic vapours above 65°C, inorganic vapours, acid gases, ammonia and carbon monoxide plus a SR 510 P3 particulate filter
• Quick and simple to fit without prior adjustment
• Vacuum-sealed in aluminium bag, packaged in a durable nylon bag which is designed to be stored on a belt so it’s always to hand when needed
• Silicone face seal for a tight fit
• Sewn and taped seams
• Use time of 30 minutes
• Shelf Life 10 Years
• EN 403:2004
• EN 14387:2004 + A1:2008 ABEK1-CO-P3