UVEX 60090 Bamboo TwinFlex Cut Resistant Xtra-Grip Aqua Polymer Coated Glove Green Size 7,8,9
Noticeably superior. Bamboo TwinFlex® D xg: Sustainability, comfort and sensitivity combined with high cut protection (CutD).
The patented Bamboo TwinFlex® technology combines the best of both worlds in one fine 18-gauge cut protection glove (Cut Level D): On the inside of the glove: Wearers experience noticeable comfort for their skin thanks to the natural bamboo fibres. The smooth fit and high moisture absorption with a rapid action provides long-lasting comfort and high wearer acceptance. With a flexible fit thanks to the natural bamboo fibre, the glove adapts precisely to fit the shape of the hand within 3 to 5 minutes of wearing. Keep yourself safe from external hazards: High performance fibres offer a high level of protection against abrasion and cut hazards. The additional uvex protexxion zone in the area between the thumb and index finger provides double the abrasion resistance (200%) compared to the inside of the glove to increase its service life/durability. Thanks to the Xtra-Grip aqua-polymer foam coating, the Bamboo TwinFlex® D xg offers excellent grip in
dry and slightly damp/oily conditions.
- Excellent sensitivity in cut protection level D
- High level of wearer comfort thanks to bamboo fibre
- 45% sustainable materials: recycled polyamide and bamboo viscose, which is based on renewable raw materials
- High efficiency due to long service life, all thanks to uvex protexxion + premium Xtra-Grip coating
- CO2-neutral production in Germany, free from solvents
- Dermatologically tested for skin compatibility, free from allergenic accelerators
- Particularly light, thin and flexible with high cut protection (4X41D according to EN 388:2016)
No need to remove the glove thanks to touchscreen capability
- EN 388:2016 (4 X 4 1 D)
- Oko-Tex Standard 100 tested for over 100 harmful substances
- Made in Germany
6, 7, 8, 9, 10