- Approved to the ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 standard
- Constructed with PU covered aircraft cable
- Stainless steel carabiners (#304)
- Coil design prevents snag and tangle hazards
- Swiveling design prevents tangles and fast recoil
- Captive eye carabiner
- Coiled length 6.5in (16.5cm); Extended length 48in (123cm)
- Maximum safe working capacity: 5lbs (2.26kg)
- Third-party certified to a 2:1 safety factor
- Patented design
- Approved to the ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 Standard
- Low-profile durable plastic coil to withstand even the toughest conditions
- Easily attaches to hard hats and other small hand tools for safekeeping
- Coiled lanyard design prevents snag and tangle hazards
- Lightweight aluminum carabiner with manual locking screw gate
- Tethering loop to securely connect to an anchor or tool attachment
- Coiled length 12in / 30cm; extended length 48in / 122cm
- Maximum safe working capacity: 2lbs / 0.9kg
- Third-party certified to a 2:1 safety factor
The ProFlex® 365 Mini Kneeling Pad is the perfect size knee cushion for workers who are frequently dropping to one knee. The convenient 4in x 6in x 1in (10cm x 15cm x 2.5cm) size is lightweight and has a handle to attach belt loops, keychains or toolboxes with either a grabber clip or carabiner for easy access. This mini kneeling mat has the same great features as the larger ProFlex® Kneeling Pads but is small enough to store in your toolbox. Made with nonconductive 1in / 25mm thick nitrile rubber (NBR) closed cell foam will keep its shape over time and won’t absorb liquids making it the perfect portable solution for knee protection
- TESTED & APPROVED – ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 standard
- STAINLESS STEEL BELT CLIP – Convenient corrosion-resistant belt clip attaches to tool belts and fall protection harnesses
- DURABLE D-RING – Zinc-plated D-ring to attach a tool lanyard
- ABRASION-RESISTANT – Neoprene primary material is abrasion-resistant and stretches to fit a variety of bottles/cans
- HEAVY-DUTY STITCHING – Heavy gauge nylon stitching for extra reinforcement
- ADJUSTABLE BUCKLE – Small fits up to 16.9oz / 0.5L water bottles; Large fits up to 33.8oz / 1L water bottles
- WEIGHT CAPACITY – Third party certified to hold up to 2lb / 0.9kg maximum capacity
- COMPATIBILITY – Fits standard water bottles, spray paint cans, WD40 canisters and more
The Chill-Its® 5170 Industrial Hard-Sided Cooler is a durable jobsite cooler that keeps food/drinks cold for up to 30 hours. This industrial cooler features a 17-quart (16.1 L) main compartment, an interior compartment for personal items, an optional lock hasp to accommodate #1 Master Lock® (sold separately), and a fabric handle/shoulder strap for carrying. This cooler can hold 18 cans and is tall enough to store 1-liter bottles.
The Chill-Its® 5171 Industrial Hard-Sided Cooler is a durable jobsite cooler that keeps food/drinks cold for up to 30 hours. This industrial cooler features a 48-quart (45 L) main compartment, a separate/removable interior plastic container for dry items, an exterior bottle opener, and two durable carrying handles. This cooler can hold 72 cans or 40 bottles.
The Chill-Its® 6667 Wet Evaporative Cooling Vest is made with a lightweight PVA material that provides immediate cooling relief to the core area. The lightweight construction is designed with breathable mesh panel siding making it more comfortable than other wet evaporative vests that can be heavy to wear. A front zipper offers an easy on/off, customized fit. For best results, we recommend this body cooling vest be worn over a t-shirt and not covered by other clothing
The N-Ferno® 6811ZI Zippered Rib Knit Beanie Hat with Bump Cap Insert is a soft cuffed beanie with an opening to add in our Skullerz® 8945 Universal Bump Cap Insert (bump cap included) for added head protection for those cold winter jobs.
This winter hat is made with 100% soft dry acrylic with 40-gram 3M flex stretch insulation for warmth and a comfortable fit. A zippered compartment placed on the back of the hat opens to insert a bump cap, turning it into a protective, yet warm beanie. Bump caps are typically worn in spaces where worker-generated impact head protection is needed, like low ceilings, beams, low pipes and other bump hazards. It helps protect against bumps, scrapes, bruises and other minor head injuries.
The N-Ferno® 6840 Winter Hard Hat Liner has 2 layers of insulation with a polyester shell and a soft polyester fleece lining for exceptional warmth. This lightweight thermal liner is chin-length to keep head and ears covered and fits comfortably under helmets or hard hats without feeling too bulky.
SGD$25.00 – SGD$28.00
The ProFlex® 7941 Hi-Vis Cut-Resistant Protective Arm Sleeve offers level 4 cut protection with a breathable, moisture-wicking material. This A4 cut-resistant Sleeve is an innovative, first-of-its-kind sleeve that provides protection from cuts and slashes while incorporating moisture-wicking fibers to keep workers cool.
These cut-resistant sleeves feature TenaLux™ yarn, which provides ANSI A4 cut protection without fiberglass or steel for non-irritating comfort. The yarn also is lighter weight and more breathable than traditional fiberglass, steel cut and Kevlar sleeves. TenaLux™ has a cool-to-the-touch feeling while being supremely wicking for all-day comfort.
Not only are these breathable cut-resistant sleeves designed with a lighter weight yarn, but they also feature moisture-wicking fibers to keep sweat off the skin to provide a cooler more comfortable cooling arm sleeve.