LALIZAS 74583 Fireman Belt, with Restraint Lanyard, M-XL (85-120cm), EN358, C
20 in stock
Fireman work positioning belt suitable for a user, including holding tools and equipment, with a weight up to 140kg.
The belt is intended to prevent the user from a free fall, by connecting the user to an anchor point or to a structure, with the lanyard encircled, and thus supporting the user in tension.
• Ergonomic padding
• Automatic connecting buckles
• Side attachment restraint lanyard
• Restraint lanyard connector
• Lateral work positioning attachment D-rings (EN 358)
• Tool D-rings for hand tool weights up to 2kg
• Identification label
• Size: M-XL/ Waistline circumference: 85-120 cm
Specified Testing Standards: EN 358