The lithium battery pack provides power to the DDU-100 AED. This replacement battery pack has a standby life (installed in the unit) of 5 years (including daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly self-tests), 125 defibrillation shocks, or 8 hours of continuous operating time in the Defibtech AED.
These electrode pads can be purchased to replace the original electrodes that came with your Defibtech Lifeline View AED. The electrode pads can also be purchased as a backup set of pads for your AED unit. These adult electrode pads are designed for patients over the age of eight and weight more than 55 pounds and have a 2 year shelf life.
TYPE: Semi-automatic external defibrillator
SEALING / WATER RESISTANCE : IEC60529 class IP54; Splash Proof, Dust Protected (Battery Pack installed)
WAVEFORM : Biphasic Truncated Exponential (Impedance compensated)
VOICE PROMPTS : Extensive voice prompts guide user through operation of the unit and CPR
1. AUTOMATIC- Automatic daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly circuitry tests
2. BATTERY INSERTION – System integrity test on battery insertion
3. PAD PRESENCE – Pads pre-connected tested daily
4. USER-INITIATED – Unit and battery pack system test may also be initiated by the user
5. STATUS INDICATION – Visual and audible indication of unit status