UVEX 9770531 Pheos E-S-WR Safety Helmet Ratchet Suspension Blue
20 in stock
uvex pheos E-S-WR safety helmet – comfort and protection during electrical work.
The lightweight uvex pheos safety helmets feature a sporty design and offer maximum wearer comfort – for example thanks to the climazone ventilation and the extremely flexible 3D suspension harness. The sturdy, rigid helmet shell also easily withstands pressure from the side, and fulfills all safety-related requirements for construction or industrial work. Its functional accessory system makes the uvex pheos industrial safety helmet especially versatile. Whether visor, safety spectacles, ear defenders or head torch: The work helmets can quickly and easily be adapted to the user’s individual needs. With a fully enclosed helmet shell and certification in accordance with EN 50365 (1,000 Volt AC), the uvex pheos E-WR is ideally suited to electrical work. The suspension harness with wheel ratchet allows continuous width adjustment, for a perfect fit at all times. The shortened brim ensures unrestricted upward vision.
• suitable for use by electricians as helmet shell is fully enclosed
• comfortable, secure fit with continuous width adjustment
• short brim for a wider field of upward vision
• resistant to hot molten metal splash (EN 397 additional requirement “MM”)
• side Euroslot adapters for earmuffs
• Adjustable size range: 52 – 61 cm